Thomas H. Greiner (그라이너토마스)
Currently a PhD candidate in the Department of Near & Middle Eastern Civilizations at the University of Toronto, Thomas is researching the use and distribution of lapis lazuli in ancient Egypt. In my last trip to Egypt in 2014, I visited the major sites and am looking to return in 2017.
I am blogging on all things Egyptian here in Toronto.
- 2013-Present: University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
- Pursuing a PhD in Ancient Near Eastern Studies
- 2009-2011: University of Liverpool, Liverpool, England
- M.A. in Egyptology
- 2001-2008: University of British-Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
- B.A. in Classical Archaeology